You talked, we listened. We set out to create the perfect cover shirt for shooters, by shooters. We started by creating a general design from the feedback of current special operations personnel that we sold at a steep discounted rate in order to get it in the hands of reviewers. We then sent out feedback forms and had those who had a chance to wear the shirt provide what they did or didn't like about the shirt. From that feedback we created our version 2.0 and a design that we believe is truly designed for you.
The Jedburgh Cover Shirt is the ideal shirt for anyone carrying a concealed firearm during plain clothes operations or for simple every day carry. Designed to have a non-tactical appearance, this athletic form-fitting shirt easily blends in with your environment, without presenting yourself as armed. Built with lightweight, air-wicking stretch fabric, you can easily maneuver, draw, and present your weapon when needed. Special pearl button snaps and reinforced lining allow you to quickly open and clear your shirt when drawing, while minimizing your weapon profile when concealed. Three hidden pockets lined within inside of the shirt let you carry sensitive items, such as CAC cards, ID's and money separately from your wallet.
- Athletic fit w/ air-wicking material
- stretch fabric for maneuverability
- Quick-release pearl button snaps
- Passport/ID sized breast pocket w/ button
- Three hidden interior pockets
- Reinforced lining for easy draws and reduced weapon "printing"
- Stretch fabric offers the ability to present the pistol with or without concealed body armor